And this, THIS! is what I saw!
Former Miss CA Carrie Prejean Confirmed for Next Week's Summit--Register Today!
Who the fuck would think that Airhead McSilicone would be a big draw?
To the Batshit insane.
To the blatantly corrupt
Seriously, check out the lineup of dullards, dolts, dunces and dimwits who will be filling the rostrum at this convocation.
Host, The O'Reilly Factor
Gov. Sarah Palin
Governor of Alaska
- (someone needs to tell the organizers of Stupidpalooza that Palin is no longer Governor)
Founder, Eagle Forum
- (Someone needs to tell the organizers that Phyllis is no longer among the living)
The Sean Hannity Show
- (in Sean's defense, he has been invited but has yet to accept)
Rep. Michele Bachmann
U.S. House of Representatives
Rep. John Boehner
National Coordinator, Tea Party Patriots
- (that would be the National Coordinator of the totally spontaneous, grass-roots tea party demonstrations)
Host, Morning in America
- (If they can drag him out of the casino)
So, if that's your lineup, then yeah, maybe Former Miss California Carrie "huh?" Prejean would be your big draw.
So what is the point of this meeting of the minds?
Anti-healthcare fear-mongering, that's to be expected.
Okay, I get the anti-science thing, but "pro-death"? What the fuck?
Good old fashioned conspiracy theory!
But here's my personal favorite:
5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Book Signing - Diplomat Foyer
- Stephen Baldwin