Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bad Ads -- Febreze

They expect us to believe that these are real.




They expect us to believe that someone is walking up to women on the street and asking "would you mind putting on these blindfolds and following me into this abandoned warehouse? Oh, and my friend here with the video camera will be there, too." And that these young ladies are shrugging and saying "sure, why not?"

I don't know whether Febreze is a good product or not. It might work, I don't know. But there is no way in hell that these "experiments" are real. I'm calling bullshit.

3 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

It doesn't work. I bought a bottle, believing their story of banishing odour using a combination of hard science and black magic, but all it did was make my couch smell like cat AND febreeze.

jadedj said...

Well here's the proof, by God.."OMG, OMG, OMG" A couch full of air heads...it's got to be real.

Lowell said...

Well, let's see: a big company that sells deodorant blindfolds you and sits you down somewhere and asks what you smell. Voila! The smells smelled are good! Could it be Febreeze? Omigod. It's Febreeze.

And you're right, it's bullshit!