Tuesday, January 23, 2018

An even more offensive product than the last one.

Well, I tried to recreate the missing post from yesterday, but after a lot of pain-in-the-ptoot work, for some reason it won't publish. So, without comment, I present a much more offensive product than the last offensive product.



 



Yeah, it's a patch that you can sew on to your coat if you think that being a gun owner is somehow similar to being a Jewish person in 1930's Germany. Which some people apparently do think.







So, to their credit, they don't seem to be intentionally trying to be outrageously offensive. they're just to dirt-clod-stupid to realize how obnoxiously distasteful it is to say to a Jewish person "oh, your grandparents were murdered by Nazis? Man, I know how you feel, sometimes people disagree with me about the 2nd Amendment."

Anyway, this gross website sells all kinds of horrifying products. Maybe I'll get a chance to post something about them some day.





5 comments:

Bob said...

Clearly, they've lost the ability to think.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

OMG are they brain dead or what?

Tal Hartsfeld said...

I guess anything can used as a metaphor .....

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm able to read your lost post in my feed reader (feedly dot com). I guess if you sign up (it's free) you can copy and paste the lost bits into this post.

Professor Chaos said...

Cool. I never heard of that. Thank you.