Thursday, June 14, 2018

I forgot the best part!

Re: yesterday's post, about the fake movie trailer designed to cajole Kim Jong Un into making some sort of a deal with the US, I forgot the best feature of the whole thing.

It's in English!

Every word is in English. Does Kim even speak English?

Do you know how easy it would be to find someone fluent in both English and Korean to translate the script and read it in Kim's native tongue? I mean, you might have to go to Los Angeles, but if you're making a foray into film production, you should probably go there anyway.

How do you not have it in Korean? It's mind-boggling!

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I just assumed they had a Korean language version for the Dictator to watch. But I can see the Americans just figuring that simultaneous translators would do the job for them at the actual meeting.