Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bobby Jindal is Despicable





End of month will be end of hospice care for some Louisiana patients



NEW ORLEANS -- Starting Feb. 1 Louisiana will stop offering hospice care services to most patients on medicaid.
The Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals is eliminating the service to families in the state due to state budget cuts. 

Hospice care? They're cutting hospice care?
I just don't have any words for how contemptible this move is.

My mother and my mother-in-law both had hospice care in their last days, I've seen up close how invaluable this service is. I can not imagine what kind of an unfeeling, inhuman reptilian would even consider cutting this amazing service.

The Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals say the elimination of hospice care for medicaid patients will mean nearly $3.3 million in savings this year alone. 

That's it? $3.3 million? At this point, you're just cutting hospice care for the sake of cutting it! You're causing unnecessary  suffering for no reason. I used to think Bobby Jindal was just a moron, but apparently, he's also unbelievably evil.

1 comment:

brewella deville said...

My father and I took care of my mom during her last weeks with the help of home hospice care. That Jindal would do something like this is beyond despicable.