Sunday, March 11, 2018

Found the right video

Okay, I somehow embedded the wrong video in my last post which kinda made me look like an idiot. I assure you, I am NOT an idiot. Well, not entirely. I mean I am the guy who loudly predicted that no one would want to see a movie about the Titanic, but overall, I'm usually fairly bright. At least of average intelligence.
Okay, it took me like a dozen viewings of Monty Python & the Holy Grail to figure out that when the French guy called them "Ki-nig-its," he was just mispronouncing the word "knights."  So, maybe not quite average, but still.

So anyway, here is the correct video. Hopefully this will make the previous post make more sense.




5 comments:

Isobel Tolley said...

Move to Britain mate - universal healthcare, no guns and politicians aren't allowed to buy adspace on TV (they get predetermined slots that are advertised in advance - they don't pop up without warning in the normal adspace)


Although we have just pointlessly alienated all our nearest neighbours and have no idea where we're going to get new trading partners from

Professor Chaos said...

I would if I could.

Infidel753 said...

OK, that was extremely horrible. I was astounded to see that it's actually posted on an official Republican YouTube channel. Thought it had to be a parody. Who could be incompetent enough to make such a thing? Donald Trump?

Abu Scooter said...

Man, I couldn't even find the strength to press 'play' on that. What scares me is the fact that the GOP evidently believes that this could actually bring its own voters to the polls.

jadedj said...

What a piece of trash! They've lost their ferking minds. That's the only explanation.