Monday, October 25, 2010

The Darling of the Tea Party Scene II

The Darling of the Tea Party
Act I
Scene II
Enter Sarah Palin surrounded by Todd, Bristol, Track, Piper, Trigg and the other one.

Sarah:
I am the queen of all the bees
I an the leader of the tea parties
The champion of God and guns

Chorus:
And we are her husband and her daughters and her sons,
Her husband and her daughters and her sons!

Sarah:
When at a tea bag rally
I'm the lily of the valley
For the spotlight's glare I never shun

Chorus:
And neither do her husband or her daughters or her sons!
Her husband or her daughters or her sons!

Sarah:
But when the press comes near
I simply disappear,
And run off to the land of the midnight sun

Chorus:
Or hide behind her husband and her daughters and her sons,
She hides behind her daughters and her sons!

No comments: