Friday, August 21, 2009

On Vacation

Mrs. Chaos and i will be in Montreal, Canada for the next week, so I probably won't get a chance to post much. While in Canada, I will try my best to get sick so that I can report back about what a real healthcare system looks like.

Meanwhile, enjoy J Church, the best band no one has ever heard of.
They started out in San Francisco in the Nineties (taking their name from a San Francisco streetcar line) before relocating to Austin, TX

Tragically, singer/guitarist/songwriter Lance Hahn dies last year of kidney failure, but he leaves behind a legacy of great indie-rock songs.

The sound isn't the greatest on these live recordings, but I think the songs come through Ok.















1 comment:

themom said...

Have a great vacation...will be waiting to hear about the medical service you MAY receive. First hand reports usually fare better...LOL