Friday, September 25, 2009

This SOB Stole My Joke.

Look at this!

Look Familiar?
If you've been following the Daily Irritant (and why would you? Seriously, don't you have better things to do with your time? I don't, but come on.) it should look familiar

(Click Here)

I don't know who this cartoonist guy is, but i swear to God if I ever catch the son of a bitch, I will give him the frowning of a lifetime! Do you know how long it takes to create a visual joke like that when you can't draw for shit? I had to download pictures, upload them to http://cheezburger.com/lolbuilder.aspx?.aspx, type the words, then upload them back to Blogger. Oy. If I had known, I could have just waited for this comic strip to come out and stolen it.

2 comments:

jadedj said...

I do indeed remember. There ain't no justice in an unjust blog world, but I'll testify anyway.

jadedj said...

Oh, and how did you know I have nothing better to do?