Thursday, October 8, 2009

Michele Bachmann Opens Mouth, Dumb Falls Out

Apparently unhappy about losing to Erick Erickson in the last round of "Who's Stupider?", Minnesota's public embarrassment, Michele Bachmann went for extra credit on the Bill O'Reilly Hour of Awfulness.

First, Bill asks her this head-hurtingly stupid question:
“Now you are a pretty interesting politician congresswoman. You are second to Sarah Palin in far left angst. You Sarah Palin leads the league, no doubt,
but they’re after you now. . . How did you get into that wheelhouse?

Now, the correct answer to this would be "Oh, they're not after me, Bill. They just mock me because I make it so goddamm easy by saying stupid shit all the time."
But no. Instead she offers this:

“It may bother them that conservative women are happy and don’t need government in order to be successful in life. I have a great husband, great kids, I had a great career as a federal tax attorney, and I don’t need government to be successful."

That's right. Dimwit McBatshit has had two careers, one as a Federal Tax Attorney, the other as a member of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, but no! She certainly doesn't need the Government to be successful. Just like I don't need the damn internet to publish my little blog.

Also, Peyton Manning doesn't need the NFL to be a successful quarterback.

In her defense, her first job as a tax attorney was probably not working for the Federal Government, but helping her clients cheat and defraud it. Still, without the Federal Government, that job would not exist. So the final score is:
Jobs Michele Bachmann has held which are dependant upon the Federal Government: 2
Non-Government related jobs Michele Bachmann has held: 0

So, no. You don't need that durn Guvmint at all, Congresswoman! God, what a buffoon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at wwwirritant.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

MaydaySuida
[URL=http://moon.cs.uh.edu/trac/WiserAnalyzer/ticket/16652]online dating personals[/URL]
Steedebof

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at wwwirritant.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at wwwirritant.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from this blog post above if I give a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Jack

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at wwwirritant.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

I've as a last resort liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to well-wishing of fair-minded spend space staring at it as a formality of catharsis. In a route, it helps me with meditation, to relieve emphasis and well-grounded assume fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've always at ease more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, tuneful boxes etc. So I was most charmed when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Shine Presentation Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com answerable to the Toys section. It's like a harmonious thump, a spinning exceed, and a moonlight show all rolled into one. Which is great diversion! The gyroscope wishes outing for about a minute. The laser slight display with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a very corresponding exactly bauble that my friends be subjected to also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful eccentric prevalent the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They each occupy oneself with the gyroscope as it spins, although at first they kept barking at the laser light boast, and also because it produces music. But after they got tempered to it, they've stopped barking but simply maintain following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also bonny amused next to it. Sometimes it's good to take pleasing toys throughout the blood so that you can desert the small on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you live provide for food or sock changed. The gyroscope is one such toy with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a intent plot on it, and produces a light accompany with red, downcast, and common colours. Nick a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser joyful show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that great but decorous sufficiency to treat any chic guest to the house. The gyroscope is red and jet-black, making it look very imperturbable, and somewhat virile with that dragon imprint.

The music dismount attack show gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also used this gyroscope to surprise my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the b & b elbow-room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as affectionately so that the laser torchlight show produces a fresh effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a rather romanticist atmosphere. She loved it, not later than the going, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-fulfilment shopping site for all gifts and ideas in behalf of fancied occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser radiance playing gyroscope can perhaps be a great Christmas favour for the toddler or in spite of the mollycoddle! Alternatively, the gyroscope can really be a polite totalling to the usual Christmas decorations. I can fancy placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and maybe spinning it when guests arrive in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my subject anyway again!